DIGITAL MILLENIUM COPYRIGHT ACT ("DMCA").
Pursuant to 17 U.S.C. Section 512 as amended by Title II of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (the "Act"), CSF will respond expeditiously to claims of copyright infringement on the Site if submitted to CSF's DMCA Agent as described below. Upon receipt of a notice alleging copyright infringement, CSF will review the information provided and take whatever action it deems appropriate within its sole discretion, including removal of the allegedly infringing materials and termination of access for repeat infringers of copyright protected content.
If you believe that your copyright rights have been violated by CSF or by a third party who has uploaded materials to our website, please provide the following information to the designated DMCA Agent listed below:
1. A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
2. A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site;
3. An address, telephone number, and email address where we can contact you;
4. The name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address of the owner of the copyrighted work, if you are not the owner;
5. A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted material (or reference or link to such material) is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., as a fair use);
6. A statement by you under penalty of perjury that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or you are authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf;
7. Your full legal name and your physical or electronic signature, and if you are not the owner of the copyrighted work, signed authorization from the owner showing your authority to act on behalf of the owner.
CSF may request additional information before removing any allegedly infringing material. In the event CSF removes the allegedly infringing materials, CSF will immediately notify the person responsible for posting such materials that CSF removed or disabled access to the materials. CSF may also provide the responsible person with your email address so that the person may respond to your allegations.
Deliver this notice, with all items completed, to our DMCA Agent (and if sending electronically with the subject line "DMCA Complaint") as follows:
O'BANION & RITCHEY LLP
Attn: DMCA Agent
400 Capitol Mall, Suite 1550
Sacramento, CA 95814
916-498-1010 (tel); 916-498-1074 (fax)