Thread: xtl2500 m5 remote head ignition wires .. how to get rid of them?

throwed No Longer Registered

Default xtl2500 m5 remote head ignition wires .. how to get rid of them?

hi all, i have a m5 remote head uhf low power xtl2500 and im curious if i can get rid of these annoying pain in the butt ignition sense cables from the back of the remote head? is their any software options i can enable or disable or any mods i can perform that will let me remove this annoying red plugged birdsnest behind my remote head ? cheers all. i appreciate the info

Thanks

Sorry, that's how the control head gets its power. No way around it that I'm aware of.

gef No Longer Registered

Quote Originally Posted by throwed View Post
    hi all, i have a m5 remote head uhf low power xtl2500 and im curious if i can get rid of these annoying pain in the butt ignition sense cables from the back of the remote head? is their any software options i can enable or disable or any mods i can perform that will let me remove this annoying red plugged birdsnest behind my remote head ? cheers all. i appreciate the info
    Ye if there was a way someone would have thought of it .. they are ugly.. pitty moto didnt come up with a better idea ... incorporating into the one loom maybe

throwed No Longer Registered

i agree. the thing is a hideous large pain in the ***