Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Four XTLs to one speaker

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cmdcomm View Post
    Here is what our amp looks like. We have an order for the CBP that is about to be filled and we should have about 200 left on this order
    Attachment 11773
    This is an old photo that was posted in a For Sale ad on Batboard. Do you have any pics of current production units?

Also, what changed between now and 2013 when I was told that no more would be manufactured?
    "The Girl Scouts found several hungry REACT members at the finish line..."

Thanks

cmdcomm,

At the bottom of the attached flyer there is mention of more information on your website, yet I can not find anything more than when I looked previously including nothing about Fleet Radio Products' product line. At first glance a flashy website, yet basically all links lead to the contact page. No product listings, online store, nor really anything else that suggests to me a valid operating business.

Even the Unication pagers section offers no more information than a generic brochure and specification sheet. No price, not even a mention of how to purchase. Yet three out of the first five links of a Google search for 'unication g5' are direct links to web stores with the ability to purchase immediately.

The flyer also says the Fleet Radio combiner can be purchased online or by calling. The word 'online' is formatted to look like a web link, yet there is no embedded URL in the PDF, and as I mentioned there is no online store found on your website. The listed phone number appears to now be a cell phone, though it was originally listed to Fleet Radio Products, and is not equal to the single 866- number advertised elsewhere.

Have you had any orders from smaller State or local agencies that you could share with us? I find it interesting that you've mentioned large orders with both the RCMP as well as the CBP recently.

These things along with the others I posted in my multi-band antenna thread leave me skeptical. I'm with otaku, we're going to need some evidence of current production.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to box For This Useful Post:

tuckerm (May 30, 2018)

Thanks

I sure hope this pans out to be a valid offering from command communications. I sure could use another one of these in my shack. I've had one of the later production units with the black enclosure in my car for about 6 years and its a very good product. It even makes a crappy uniden scanner sound good.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mototom For This Useful Post:

box (Jun 04, 2018),crazyboy (May 30, 2018),motorola_otaku (Jun 01, 2018)

Thanks

@cmdcomm Sent you a PM.
    Last edited by mobios; Jun 04, 2018 at 08:27 AM. Reason: typo