Thread: Greetings comrades; from the hills of North Carolina

Thanks

Default Greetings comrades; from the hills of North Carolina

Hello everyone, I am an involved volunteer fire and rescue service member as well as a radio and digital interoperability enthusiast. I begun in the commercial and public safety sectors of radio management and programming where I eventually tested out the ham world. KK4TRI over the airwaves, I am interested in many digital modes mainly P25. I look forward to the professional expertise this forum provides and the conference with similarly minded individuals.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to KK4TRI For This Useful Post:

Mars (May 13, 2018)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KK4TRI View Post
    Hello everyone, I am an involved volunteer fire and rescue service member as well as a radio and digital interoperability enthusiast. I begun in the commercial and public safety sectors of radio management and programming where I eventually tested out the ham world. KK4TRI over the airwaves, I am interested in many digital modes mainly P25. I look forward to the professional expertise this forum provides and the conference with similarly minded individuals.
    Welcome aboard!

This is definitely the right place for professional expertise. Take a look around and enjoy the posts!