Thread: Display screen set up

Thanks

Default Display screen set up

Is it possible to have 2 lines in the screen display? It seems like the bottom third is pretty much wasted.
    I'm the guy standing in background shaking his head when people show a complete lack of common sense....

"The very nature of public safety work causes Charles Darwin to spin in his grave."

Thanks

on what radio? 5100? no provision for it

Thanks

It's actually a 51SL.
    I'm the guy standing in background shaking his head when people show a complete lack of common sense....

"The very nature of public safety work causes Charles Darwin to spin in his grave."

Thanks

51 SL is the same display

Thanks

Sure seems like waste that the EFJ logo takes up the whole height of the screen when it boots up, but that bottom third is unused during operations...

XPR8300 No Longer Registered

The X series (the ones that are all over ebay) do not utilize the real estate (other than having the signal meter in trunking in the top left corner). The ES series of 5100s are able to have multi line text. One indicator is the X series 5100s have the "up down" keys next to the F1 and F2 keys, the ES has the newer keypad style.