Thread: Carolina P25 system

Thanks

Default Carolina P25 system

I used to have a coverage map (jpg) with a group of P25 machines in Va and NC (if I remember correctly) I canít seem to find my copy of that map and was wondering if anyone else had that system info?

thanks Rob W1RRL

Thanks

I have been looking for the same. Repeaterbook shows a single repeater listing that says "linked full-time to system", but cannot find any information on the system anymore. At one point there were almost a half-dozen linked repeaters to P25NX but I cannot find any information on it anymore. It's a shame since I have a UHF P25 radio for once - and no way to play with it.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Navy_BOFH View Post
    I have been looking for the same. Repeaterbook shows a single repeater listing that says "linked full-time to system", but cannot find any information on the system anymore. At one point there were almost a half-dozen linked repeaters to P25NX but I cannot find any information on it anymore. It's a shame since I have a UHF P25 radio for once - and no way to play with it.
    Glad to know I am not the only one that can't find this info. I would love to use the P25 VHF/UHF in my 8000XE here in Raleigh/Durham area but there is no P25 repeater info to be found.
    Marshall KE4ZNR

4. The Following User Says Thank You to KE4ZNR For This Useful Post:

MedicDavid78 (May 17, 2019)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by KE4ZNR View Post
    Glad to know I am not the only one that can't find this info. I would love to use the P25 VHF/UHF in my 8000XE here in Raleigh/Durham area but there is no P25 repeater info to be found.
    Marshall KE4ZNR
    So it's been almost a year, have any of y'all had any luck finding a list or map of P25 repeaters in the NC area? I'm in the Charlotte area myself and only know of 1 local but it's networked with DMR, D-STAR, & Wires-X as well so it stays pretty busy... Thanks!

Thanks

I have a few of those linked repeaters, but the system mostly covers Eastern NC. The owner of the network did not want it linked externally, so the Quantar's are only linked to each other via microwave or RF links. The two that I have that are on the "network" are 443.5125 for Newport and 443.3125 for Jacksonville. The rest of the dozen or so cover from Raleigh out to the coast. I do not know the frequencies for the other repeaters as I never leave this area. I also have a VHF Quantar in Swansboro that is not linked and I'm not against linking it to the P25NX, but I had trouble trying to get the Cisco 2600's to play nice.