Thread: XG-100P and the 3 finger salute ?

Thanks

Default XG-100P and the 3 finger salute ?

Does this procedure reset the entire radio's settings and require re-loading the firmware? Does bluetooth connectivity for programming get reset?

Thanks

It zeroes the mission plans and keys. You will have to re-pair the bluetooth but it can still be used to program. It does not erase the firmware.

I learned the hard way after accidentally loading a mission plan with over 1250 channels, which caused the radio to hang on the boot screen.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NSPD View Post
    It zeroes the mission plans and keys. You will have to re-pair the bluetooth but it can still be used to program. It does not erase the firmware.

I learned the hard way after accidentally loading a mission plan with over 1250 channels, which caused the radio to hang on the boot screen.
    I inadvertently had the radio run it's internal test routine and now the overall volume levels are reduced.

I'm thinking it's a glitch and the 3 finger salute should reset everything and then I'll just re-load the mission plans. Does bluetooth need to be initially enabled in RPM or can it still be enabled from the radio Menu after the 3 finger salute is performed? I don't have the USB programming cable with me yet and I don't want the radio to be locked out of bluetooth programming if it requires it to be first enabled in a mission plan via the USB cable and RPM .

Thanks

I *think* it can be re-enabled from the menu. I didnt have a cable either at the point I had to zero the radio so that must be what I did when I had the problem.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to NSPD For This Useful Post:

TRS (Jan 13, 2019)

Thanks

Ok,thanks!