Thread: PlantCML & MIP5000

Thanks

Default PlantCML & MIP5000

Does anyone know what the latest version of PlantCML they have out? I have v.14 but it will not load on a Win 10 console. The folks I've spoken to at Motorola doesn't have a clue about it which is funny because the 800 number that PlantCML has in their admin guide rolls over to Motorola. This is a 2-seat small PD that uses these consoles. In fact we have only 2 places that still use the MIP5000 and one of those just dropped and we switched them to avtec consoles.
    "Scanner hobbyists have conjured up the idea that a new, unscannable technology is not interoperable"

Thanks

PlantCML ... was long long time ago, MIP5000 was later from Cassidian, then Airbus.
    Good luck about finding anything about it from Moto, we have a heavy MIP deployment as it meets our needs and our unique site. getting any info from them about the roadmap for this line is like pulling teeth, we are running v4.02, didnt see a need to upgrade to v.4.03 since it was windows 10

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Akash1 View Post
    PlantCML ... was long long time ago, MIP5000 was later from Cassidian, then Airbus.
    Good luck about finding anything about it from Moto, we have a heavy MIP deployment as it meets our needs and our unique site. getting any info from them about the roadmap for this line is like pulling teeth, we are running v4.02, didnt see a need to upgrade to v.4.03 since it was windows 10
    We have the MIP software installed but they need a IRR and they are running PlantCML on their older MIP consoles. If I canít find out about Plant We will need to back up and punt as Iím not sure of any other IRRía out there that work with MIP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Scanner hobbyists have conjured up the idea that a new, unscannable technology is not interoperable"

Thanks

I would look at Avtec as you mentioned earlier or Telex ..