Thread: MCC5500 Dispatch Console - Part # L3358A

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks

Default MCC5500 Dispatch Console - Part # L3358A

We have a Federal partner that is down 2 sites because their Console module went down and will not power back up. Of course this system was installed in 2008 and they have no replacement parts. I'm looking to see if anyone has any they want to part with?
    "Scanner hobbyists have conjured up the idea that a new, unscannable technology is not interoperable"

Thanks

Do you need the whole cage or just the power supply? Power supply failure on the MCC CES is quite common.

If you remove all the screws on the front panel and the two bolts from the rear, the power supply slides out from the front on a PCB.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ve3nsv View Post
    Do you need the whole cage or just the power supply? Power supply failure on the MCC CES is quite common.

If you remove all the screws on the front panel and the two bolts from the rear, the power supply slides out from the front on a PCB.
    Thanks for the offer, they were able to contact another agency and get 2 used ones that worked. I was able to get one hooked up and running for them. I figured it was the power supply, its good to know they fail often.
    "Scanner hobbyists have conjured up the idea that a new, unscannable technology is not interoperable"