Thread: Hello from Raleigh, NC, USA

Thanks

Default Hello from Raleigh, NC, USA

Hi, I work supporting statewide police agencies on their public service technology needs. I'm particularly interested in LMR, P25 Public Service, New LTE offerings and digital video technology as it applies to Police operations (body worn, vehicular, DOT, etc...).

Marc

Thanks

I'm particularly interested in the integration of digital video infrastructures, as well as inter-operation between systems.

There have been some interesting advances in machine learning recently that will be dependent upon digital interconnect infrastructures such as those promised by new LTE based offerings. Anyone here working with some of the new LTE systems?

Thanks, Marc

Thanks

I"m also interested in digital video integration (body worn cameras, vehicular cameras) in the current LMR / P.25 networks and new public service LTE technologies. Anyone working with these?

Thanks

You couldn't have put all these posts together as one? If I recall, this forum doesn't increase your post count...
    Schrodinger's Radio: It is simultaneously too loud and too quiet, but you will never know which until someone transmits.

Thanks

I would have gladly done so, but saw no indication that the first post was actually accepted by the forum. I later saw the notice that as a new moderated user, each post has to be approved by an admin prior to appearing. Unlike the other forums I moderate, I cannot find the control to edit / delete the redundant post.

Other forums I'm involved with often greet new members with a welcome message or two from members. Thank you for your greeting.

triptolemus is offline T S - Moderator
    CS Forums $upporter
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,911 Times in 651 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mrerick View Post

Other forums I'm involved with often greet new members with a welcome message or two from members.
    Other forums are plastered with ads and are in it for the money. You may notice there aren't any ads here, which means we're doing this for the love of the game. We do the best we can with what we have. I would be lying if I said it doesn't get a little tiring replying to every one-line introduction, especially since the majority of those users never post anything again.

Welcome to the site, seriously. I look forward to your continued participation!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to triptolemus For This Useful Post:

axel (Aug 12, 2019)

Thanks

Welcome from down Hwy 70 in Durham!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to KE4ZNR For This Useful Post:

mrerick (Aug 14, 2019)

Thanks

Welcome from another NC resident.
    "Scanner hobbyists have conjured up the idea that a new, unscannable technology is not interoperable"

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Blackwater For This Useful Post:

mrerick (Aug 14, 2019)