Thread: MCS2000 firmware upgrade and tuning

Thanks

Default MCS2000 firmware upgrade and tuning

I'm setting up a second radio stack at my vacation home, 110w K-split VHF, 110w R-split UHF, and a 30w 900mhz unit, that I'd set aside years ago as spare parts for my primary stack. I'd like to get all three units pushed to firmware 7.73 and tuned, but the local place that always did this for me was bought out and now only service current Motorola products.

Does anyone have a recommendation a service provider that could do this for me?

Thanks
    Thanked 6,740 Times in 1,930 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by thertel View Post
    I'm setting up a second radio stack at my vacation home, 110w K-split VHF, 110w R-split UHF, and a 30w 900mhz unit, that I'd set aside years ago as spare parts for my primary stack. I'd like to get all three units pushed to firmware 7.73 and tuned, but the local place that always did this for me was bought out and now only service current Motorola products.

Does anyone have a recommendation a service provider that could do this for me?
    If you care to ship it to Canada, I'm willing to do it for you for a reasonable price. But it might make more sense to keep it within the US, for the sake of saving some money on shipping.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Mars For This Useful Post:

medic550 (Sep 14, 2019)

Thanks

Looks like that will be the route I need to go, how do I contact you, I don't have PM privileges yet.

Thanks
    Thanked 6,740 Times in 1,930 Posts

You can contact me at the address in my avatar. mars at bearcomsucks dot com.

Thanks

I highly recommend Mars for this service, even with the extra shipping charges to Canada. The radios will be done right.