Thread: P25 repeater in Richardson (North of Dallas), TX Activity

Thanks

Default P25 repeater in Richardson (North of Dallas), TX Activity

Tuesday night I heard two stations on the NT5NT (443.3250 NAC 293) repeater using P25. I gave them a call on a portable in West Oak Cliff (Southwest corner of Dallas) and had a very nice conversation with them. The repeater has excellent coverage of the Dallas area. This made my day! I will start monitoring that repeater in the future. There is a VHF P25 repeater much closer to me in Arlington but there is next to no traffic on that machine.

Thanks

Welcome to our machine (K5VX and N5TPS). We don't advertise it much to keep out the riffraff and lids, but we welcome a technical discussion anytime. Most of the users are members here (more lurking, less posting), and we get together during Hamcom weekend.

I'm always monitoring when I'm mobile so I'll listen for your call. 73

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Victor Xray For This Useful Post:

Avery Johannssenn (Dec 28, 2019),box (Dec 20, 2019),moetorola (Dec 24, 2019),Viper1-6 (Dec 20, 2019)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Victor Xray View Post
    Welcome to our machine (K5VX and N5TPS). We don't advertise it much to keep out the riffraff and lids, but we welcome a technical discussion anytime. Most of the users are members here (more lurking, less posting), and we get together during Hamcom weekend.

I'm always monitoring when I'm mobile so I'll listen for your call. 73
    Dallas resident here too! I love the NT5NT repeater and it has great coverage all over the county! keep up the good work!