Thread: Gm950+ australian version cps

Thanks

Default Gm950+ australian version cps

My old toshiba programming laptop has crapped out. i have just loaded up all of my old rss except for the gm950+ as my original disks are 5 1/4" and I don't have a drive left to take them

These are long long past their support and I don't see any breach in asking for the rss acoording to myunderstanding of the rules

Anyone got it in an archive I can reload ?

Thankyou in advance

Thanks

check the lithium battery often they die and the computer wont boot with it dead.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Notarola View Post
    check the lithium battery often they die and the computer wont boot with it dead.
    No the hard drive has dropped the big one..

I threw out all of the old computers years ago that had 5 1/4 hd floppy drives.. Stupid decision in hind sight :-)

Oh well, will keep looking

Thanks
    Mike

Thanks

There is no issue in asking if someone has a computer that can read and copy the 5 1/4 disks. Since the software is so old I dont even see an issue with posting a zip containing the files if you get the disks read. Ham radio flea markets are sometimes a good source for old computers that may have the drive in it.

how bad is bad? if the drive powers up it may be possible to configure it as a slave and read the programs from it.