Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ANNOUNCING * * * New Firmware Release V1.3 For G-Series P25 Voice Pagers

Thanks

It charges via micro USB port on side, so I never found a need for the desktop charger. In fact the desktop charger utilizes the micro usb cable that comes with pager. You're getting a $90 cradle....

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ButteredPopcorn For This Useful Post:

gsxxr1300r (Oct 19, 2020)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ButteredPopcorn View Post
    It charges via micro USB port on side, so I never found a need for the desktop charger. In fact the desktop charger utilizes the micro usb cable that comes with pager. You're getting a $90 cradle....
    So you are saying that the extended warranty is a better option rather than a $90.00 piece of molded plastic, right?

Thanks

Now if it was the amplified charger they offer, I might give it a try. I think you can do more with it like external antenna(s) to improve reception, turning it into a scanner “base” station sort of thing. Go for the warranty, I’ve read a few reports about units having issues that needed to go back to Unication.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ButteredPopcorn For This Useful Post:

gsxxr1300r (4 Weeks Ago)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Forts View Post
    I have a G5 enroute to me now, and my department is VHF using both 2-tone and long tone paging sets. Our system is simulcast as well so I'll let you know how I make out. I can also test ADP on P25 trunking...

Mars - I've also used my 7550 for tone encode, works great! I tried setting it up on my APX7K and couldn't figure the bastard out, so I gave up. I've also done it with an XTS2500 as well.
    I was able to get ADP working on a P25 trunking system. Thanks

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Jeff078 For This Useful Post:

Forts (4 Weeks Ago)