Thread: Help on programming xtl consolette

EM36 is offline BDA Wizard
    CS Forums $upporter
    Thanks

Default Help on programming xtl consolette

Single channel xtl consolette with an AIB board. plug into the back of the brick and computer ding dongs up, unplug it and computer ding dongs down. Computer knows it's there. I get an error context 24 status c0000344 error any time I try to read the radio. Same cable plugged into the brick on an xtl5k remote on my desk and it also doesn't read with same error. This radio can be read plugged into the front panel round connector normally.

I'm thinking something wrong with the driver? Winders 10 pc...xtl shows up normally in the devices section.

Cable plugged into the back of the brick will autotest with my Aeroflex just fine so cable shud be ok.

Any ideas? I got a serial cable coming tomorrow to try...
    Officer Ogletree Officer Ogletree Officer Ogletree SIR Officer Ogletree Officer Ogletree PLEASE!

Sarjint I'm asking...no I'm DEMANDING a Lieutenant....Or a supervisor that outranks him....J Dewitte.

EM36 is offline BDA Wizard
    CS Forums $upporter
    Thanks

Just realized I put this in wrong forum if mods could move pse.
    Officer Ogletree Officer Ogletree Officer Ogletree SIR Officer Ogletree Officer Ogletree PLEASE!

Sarjint I'm asking...no I'm DEMANDING a Lieutenant....Or a supervisor that outranks him....J Dewitte.