Thread: Xts 2500 Model 1.5 Scan

Opt810 No Longer Registered

Default Xts 2500 Model 1.5 Scan

Hello,
    We just purchased our first XTS 2500 model 1.5 (no keypad) at the FD after using Ht1250's for years. I have all our frequencies programmed without a problem. I programmed the top side button for scan. It's not giving me an option for a long press function. Only short press. I was hoping to make the long press scan list edit.
    Is this possible with this radio?

Thanks

Thanks

Did you program it yourself or was it delivered programmed by someone else? I wanted to say that 1.5s don't do operator-select scan list but popped open a codeplug and it is an option... Scan -> Scan List -> General, check Non-Priority Members to be Operator Select and make sure there are some Unassigned listings in the scan list itself.

Thanks

I have set it up on the side buttons of a model 1.5 before, but not on the top button.

psteele35 No Longer Registered

Our XTS2500's (although M2 and not 1.5) use the A/B/C switch at the top.

A - Scan
    B - Blank
    C - Scan list program

Thanks

I programmed mine for the top button and all I have to do is hold the button until it beeps and the scan program box appears in the upper right on the screen, then use the top side button to select or delete as you change channels with the channel knob.