Thread: My Codeplug

pepsima1 No Longer Registered

Default My Codeplug

Can somebody check out my first codeplug. I am able to program all of my conventional frequencies for receive only but I am just not hearing any audio. I am lost and I have been searching for days for a fix but have run out of luck.

Thanks for any help. I have an XTS2500
    Attached Files Attached Files

triptolemus is offline T S - Moderator
    CS Forums $upporter
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,551 Times in 860 Posts

Do the conventional channels work in your APX 7000? If so, I would suggest comparing settings between the two.

I am on the road this week so I can't take a look at your codeplug, but for those here that may wish to look at it, a little info on what you're trying to program maybe helpful.

nova4bbl No Longer Registered

what software did you use ill look at it im using cps 18.0001

Thanks

Are you trying to monitor analog or P25?

Quote Originally Posted by kf4lhp View Post
    Are you trying to monitor analog or P25?
    Trying to monitor both but I think I might have found out the problem. I bought another radio on EBAY and come to find out that the speaker might be bad. I talked to the person that sold me the unit and he is going to replace the whole casing. He told me that when the package went up in the airplane at 30K feet that maybe the altitude or the cold weahter popped the speaker which I thought was kind of odd but who knows what happens in shipping. The box was bubbled wrapped and it was covered with peanuts so go figure.

We will see......

He did tell me that he buys the casing from China or Hong Kong because they are cheaper than buying from Motorola so I guess I am getting what comes from the internet and from EBAY but at least its going hopefully get fixed. The thing is that you can be duuped on thinking that you are getting a good clean radio and you are getting the outsides replaced with new plastics that looks like you are getting a new radio and the guts are jacked up.

Learning experiences are sometimes a rough road.... You win sometimes and burn on others.

Quote Originally Posted by nova4bbl View Post
    what software did you use ill look at it im using cps 18.0001
    I used CPS 18

Thanks

Looks like all of the personalities were set to analog, try changing them to Mixed Mode if you need to get P25 (or change the ones that are P25 only to personality 2).

Quote Originally Posted by kf4lhp View Post
    Looks like all of the personalities were set to analog, try changing them to Mixed Mode if you need to get P25 (or change the ones that are P25 only to personality 2).
    Okay Thanks. I will make the changes when I get the radio back.