Thread: XTS5000 QCII Decode Issue

Otsegofire72 No Longer Registered

Default XTS5000 QCII Decode Issue

Ok so I have been researching for over a week now trying to solve the problem with my XTS5000 vhf mod II. I am trying to program a receive only channel to act like my fire dept pager and only open up the voice when our tones are dropped, only problem is when the tones drop the channel does not open up. I set the frequency to a test frequency I have a license for and set my vertex standard to the same frequency and used the xts5000 to set the tones off and it opened up the channel on the vertex so I know I have the tone right in the code-plug. I have attached a copy of the code-plug for reference. I just can't figure out what I have wrong. The codeplug is from R17.01.00. 320CGB0057.cpg

Thanks

I havent had chance to look at the codeplug yet (im away from a computer with the cps installed). Check the conventional personality MDC setting and see if its set to "and" if so change it to "or" and i think there is a check for call alert decode enable that.

I too am away from my computer I will check on that when I get home. Thank you for the reply.

Thanks

He has it set to "and" in the MDC setting.

Ok so I have changed the quick call II to OR instead of and, I am confused a little though I am talking about quick call II tones and you keep referring to MDC settings

tophermoc No Longer Registered

i have changed your conventional personality 2 form MDC to Quik Call II under Signaling and enabled Selective call encode and decode.
    Attached Files Attached Files