Thread: EFJ 5100 system key

Thanks

Default EFJ 5100 system key

Hello im trying to figure out is there a way to do the system key's or how would i get one ?

Thanks

Thanks

Help with the ef johnson 5100 key i have tryed hex editor etc would some one just have a regular key i dont have to edit thanks

Thanks

I'm going to suggest you go read the forum rules. First post and I think your asking for a system key. That thread has all the info you need, read it and learn or leave.
    "Don't worry about what I am, cause I'm a state agent so what you need to do is make sure your doing the right thing **** boy" -J. Dewitte

kenwoodts2000 No Longer Registered

Quote Originally Posted by Magnus View Post
    I'm going to suggest you go read the forum rules. First post and I think your asking for a system key. That thread has all the info you need, read it and learn or leave.
    Man this guy knows how to make one feel welcome no??.

Thanks

Sure do, it's my specialty. Especially when douche-bags come here expecting us to hand them something that is essentially committing a crime. The information needed is in the thread for those who wish to help themselves.
    "Don't worry about what I am, cause I'm a state agent so what you need to do is make sure your doing the right thing **** boy" -J. Dewitte

Thanks
    Thanked 2,138 Times in 695 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kenwoodts2000 View Post
    Man this guy knows how to make one feel welcome no??.
    Are you just stupid? A moderator tells someone to read the rules, which obviously you didn't do when you came to this site, and you give him crap for doing his job? Magnus was being generous by not giving you an infraction. Go away.