Thread: What motorola dealers do you use

motorolanovice No Longer Registered

Default What motorola dealers do you use

Im looking for a dealer to buy accessories, radios and encryption products. Has to be happy to do business over the net accept paypal and post to australia.
    thanks

Thanks
    Thanked 5,774 Times in 1,707 Posts

I can sell you most encryption products. Just send me a PM with your needs. Might take me a while to get a large order together, but my prices are much better than what Moto would charge. I do not sell to government or public safety entities; this is for hobbyist use only. It's a liability thing. I offer no extended warranty, etc.

As for accessories, you can try eBay or deal with Jeff from Sandy's. His email is jeff@sandyscomm.com. His business is in the USA. He will ship internationally and his prices are very competitive.

damoford No Longer Registered

This is very handy info, Motorola Australia is useless and not very keen to sell you anything.
    I have purchased many items from dealers in the USA they are faster to respond to inquiries and very helpful.

mtp850 No Longer Registered

good to see the Aussie's on here.

See Jeff for any parts you need. If you need guidance with cps profile etc, PM me direct, I might be able to help....
    Last edited by mtp850; May 04, 2012 at 05:46 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,774 Times in 1,707 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mtp850 View Post
    If you need some help with flashing gear, PM me direct, I might be able to help....
    You're welcome to sell products or offer assistance to members, but you might want to reconsider your offer of "flashing". I can't let you use the forum to offer backdoor flashing as it's an obvious loss-of-revenue for Motorola.

If you're offering legimate flashing services, please excuse my post. I'm just covering our butts.

Cheers and thanks for participating at the site!

mtp850 No Longer Registered

Hi Mars, I corrected my post I have contacts in Australia at legitimate dealers here if someone needs it, jeff still works out cheaper most of the time. Funny thing is that many times Jeff has sent me gear quicker then Motorola Australia has when ordered on the same day.(All Motorola parts in Australia come out of Melbourne then get posted to the dealer once per week unless its put through as an urgent order) Work that out!

damoford No Longer Registered

Thanks mtp850 I will keep that in mind if needed!

Thanks

Hi Mars, I corrected my post I have contacts in Australia at legitimate dealers here if someone needs it, jeff still works out cheaper most of the time. Funny thing is that many times Jeff has sent me gear quicker then Motorola Australia has when ordered on the same day.(All Motorola parts in Australia come out of Melbourne then get posted to the dealer once per week unless its put through as an urgent order) Work that out!
    I can also confirm Jeff's service offerings. I purchased genuine motorola antennas from him, shipped to australia quicker and cheaper (much cheaper in fact) than what I was quoted from a Premium Dealer. He is great to deal with, quick despatch of goods.. Good guy

Cheers
    Mike

Thanks

And of course there's 2 Way Radio Parts in Wisconsin, I've never heard anything but good reviews about them.

They have an online store and will happily order in anything they don't have listed, prompt service and they ship internationally too!

good to see the Aussie's on here. ~
    LOL, there's more of us here from down under than there is from Canada!
    Last edited by Bigfella237; Jul 13, 2012 at 04:47 AM.
    Andrew

MODAT No Longer Registered

I also use Jeff at Sandy's Comm and have done so for some time. Great service, good guy, and I happily recommend him to others.