Thread: testing out a software mototrbo IPSC client

Thanks

Default testing out a software mototrbo IPSC client

im writing a software mototrbo IPSC client. It connects to a master repeater and its peers, and logs events like PTT's and repeater events like transmitter up / down / cwid blocked, etc.. It currently runs on linux 64 and is packaged as a deb. It supports authentication. This can be a handy tool for repeater owners or system admins that want to see whats goin on with there network. If anyone wants to take it for a test spin msg me or shoot me a email kd8eyf@digitalham.info. we can report bugs and submit feature requests here.
    dave
    kd8eyf
    specializing in AES1056 encryption

Thanks
    Thanked 8,430 Times in 2,323 Posts

Most excellent! Thank you very much for the time and effort you've put into this project. I will test it out as soon as I get my Linux box back here.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mars View Post
    Most excellent! Thank you very much for the time and effort you've put into this project. I will test it out as soon as I get my Linux box back here.
    no problem.. if someone needs a 386 package i can do that. rpm or tar is fine also. If there's enough interest i may even port to win32 .... but i want to get the core functionality solid first
    specializing in AES1056 encryption