Thread: need my astro saber firmware upgraded

Thanks

Default need my astro saber firmware upgraded

Need my astro sabers firmware upgraded.User that was supposed to do it stopped responding to me

Thanks
    Thanked 8,773 Times in 2,404 Posts

If you're referring to me, I replied to your email on Dec. 21 2012, and never heard back from you. If you're not referencing our communications, disregard my reply.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mars View Post
    If you're referring to me, I replied to your email on Dec. 21 2012, and never heard back from you. If you're not referencing our communications, disregard my reply.
    I tried replying to you , says "user not accepting pm's" also my inbox says I have new pm's but won't display them (only shows older messages).Maybe something with my account? I'm replying to you here as I can only see your reply in my email

triptolemus is offline T S - Moderator
    CS Forums $upporter
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,584 Times in 870 Posts

Take a close look at Mars' forum signature.

Just email the cat.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,773 Times in 2,404 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by fullpwr5675 View Post
    I tried replying to you , says "user not accepting pm's" also my inbox says I have new pm's but won't display them (only shows older messages).Maybe something with my account? I'm replying to you here as I can only see your reply in my email
    I can't answer your question about the PM inbox, as I have no way of checking your inbox. But I can tell you we did a rebuild/integrity check of our database within the last 4 days and there's no issues. I'm not sure what to say. If you want, I'm happy to purge your inbox for you. That's an option I can push from the administrative area.

My email is mars (at) p25 (dot) ca. As trip says, it's in my signature. Maybe you're browsing from Tapatalk? It's not viewable on there. That could be why you're not cluing in (not being rude) on the fact I do not accept PMs. It's right in my signature. I hate PMs and have no way of searching them or keeping track of customer communications. So I refuse to use the PM system.

I look forward to helping you with your ASTRO Saber.