Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Astro spectra tx problem

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 30, 2012
    Location
    Tucson,AZ
    Posts
    61
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default Astro spectra tx problem

    I got a R split astro spectra that txs on 444,up to 457.Then 460-465 dead but 467 up is fine.Anyone ever had this and no how to fix it thanks


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 21, 2011
    Posts
    4,131
    Thanks
    2,781
    Thanked 4,933 Times in 1,470 Posts
    Country: Canada

    Default

    Did it TX in those ranges (properly) before I provided you with that new s-record? Just trying to isolate a software (codeplug config/values) or hardware problem.

    Cheers

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 30, 2012
    Location
    Tucson,AZ
    Posts
    61
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    Yes it did mars do U have another one to test it against

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 21, 2011
    Posts
    4,131
    Thanks
    2,781
    Thanked 4,933 Times in 1,470 Posts
    Country: Canada

    Default

    Negative. Try restoring your original.

    We can then do a control head/flashcode mod, as per the new ASTRO FDB thread.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 30, 2012
    Location
    Tucson,AZ
    Posts
    61
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    I built it from too radio a astro spectra Q split and spectra 450 -470 so I dont have a orginal srec

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 30, 2012
    Location
    Tucson,AZ
    Posts
    61
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    Mars I think it a Srecord issue if anyone has a R split one they can send me I would be thankfull even 450-480 or what ever it is Thanks guys

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 30, 2012
    Location
    Tucson,AZ
    Posts
    61
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    Ok it was the s rec that was causing the problem

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 04, 2012
    Posts
    1,682
    Thanks
    79
    Thanked 374 Times in 194 Posts

    Default

    sounds like a tuning partition value was deleted or corrupted. happy you got it going.