Thread: CDM Alert Tones

Thanks

Default CDM Alert Tones

Good morning, does anyone have MP3 audio samples of the available CDM call alert tones? Thanks.

Thanks

Anyone? I realize it is an odd request.

Thanks

Do you just want someone to shoot a video of a radio while it's receiving say a MDC sel call, or do you want a cleaner recording with an audio interface hooked up to the accessory connector output?
    It might be easier to generate these yourself with say Audacity's tone generator to the same frequency and timing as the real deal, if you're trying to set this up for a phone ringtone or IP dispatch console or something.

Thanks

First question, do you need the mp3 of the tones to send them to someone else or for yourself?

2nd question, do you have a CDM and if so, what model? If you have a CDM1250 or 1550, you can navigate through the menu on the front panel (if enabled in the CPS) and select the different tones yourself. I believe it's under Call Alert Tones, and I believe there are 7 to choose from.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by p25smartzone View Post
    First question, do you need the mp3 of the tones to send them to someone else or for yourself?

2nd question, do you have a CDM and if so, what model? If you have a CDM1250 or 1550, you can navigate through the menu on the front panel (if enabled in the CPS) and select the different tones yourself. I believe it's under Call Alert Tones, and I believe there are 7 to choose from.
    Quote Originally Posted by TRENT310 View Post
    Do you just want someone to shoot a video of a radio while it's receiving say a MDC sel call, or do you want a cleaner recording with an audio interface hooked up to the accessory connector output?
    It might be easier to generate these yourself with say Audacity's tone generator to the same frequency and timing as the real deal, if you're trying to set this up for a phone ringtone or IP dispatch console or something.
    They are for myself. I have a cdm1250 but do not have an extended function mic. I will get one if there is a call alert that I prefer over the one that is there now. I may also use them as a ringtone. Thanks for the replies.