Thread: Firmware needed

pbhrph1987 No Longer Registered

Default Firmware needed

I have a Ascend ES multinet rado v6.6.4, any one knows where I can find the firmware?

Thanks

If you update the firmware, you will no longer be able to use pcconfig 2.10.2.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRadioTech View Post
    If you update the firmware, you will no longer be able to use pcconfig 2.10.2.
    I added and downloaded a conventional system using pcconfig 2.10.2, now radio froze at v6.6.4 screen and can not upload or download. Is there a way to reset radio?

Thanks

I'm going to assume you've tried removing the battery. Is this the first time you wrote to the radio?

Quote Originally Posted by NCRadioTech View Post
    I'm going to assume you've tried removing the battery. Is this the first time you wrote to the radio?
    I tried removing battery and reloading copy of saved code plug, the computer keeps saying communication error.

Thanks

best thing to try would be to load firmware to it. The EFJ's are usually pretty good about coming out of a funk with that.

Quote Originally Posted by IntrinsicallySafe View Post
    best thing to try would be to load firmware to it. The EFJ's are usually pretty good about coming out of a funk with that.
    I will contact EFJ tomorrow, hope they will send me copy of firmware. Thanks

Post edited by Mars: You will not ask others to break the forum rules, because you're too cheap to pay $40.

Thanks

To add to Mars's post. Our site rules clearly state that we will not condone any activity that denies "legitimate" revenue from any supplier. If the product is available for sale then buy it dont try and short circuit the system.