Thread: Radio ID Labelling on XTS5000R Mod2

collinsa No Longer Registered

Default Radio ID Labelling on XTS5000R Mod2

Hey everyone,

I am new to this forum so hopefully this is in the correct spot.

I am currently using an xts5k flashed to do H38 (9600 baud trunking) for the Halton Region fire, works and transit.

I am wondering if there is any way to label the motorola radio ID's that come up on the radio when receiving.

For example, Milton Fire rescue 24 truck's ID is 70240, the driver is 70241, the captain (passenger) is 70242.

I was advised that it was something to do with the type 2 call list under the trunking menu in CPS, filled those tables out and the radio still shows just the numerical radio ID's.

I have a list of most of the regions radios just from listening to radio checks since the system was put online last summer, is there any way in CPS to input and label these ID's or is this only available on mobile and dispatch consoles?

Thanks in advance

Thanks

For a P25 system, they go under the Trunking Call List Window. The Type 2 Call List window would be for a Type 2 Smartzone system.

collinsa No Longer Registered

Quote Originally Posted by dasnps View Post
    For a P25 system, they go under the Trunking Call List Window. The Type 2 Call List window would be for a Type 2 Smartzone system.
    Oh okay, Under that it gives me Call List ID, Call list Text, WACN ID, System ID - I dont plan on calling anyone, just want to display the truck names versus just the RID numerical value.

I have all the RID numerical numbers with whos radio they are, is it possible to do this?

Thanks