Thread: Motorola Online Line

Thanks

Default Motorola Online Line

Dear All,

I am from Malaysia.

Already tried to get MOL account for few times, But rejected.

Anyone can help me to get an account from outside my country?

Really need the account.

Thank You

Thanks
    Thanked 8,797 Times in 2,413 Posts

It will not happen. Motorola is extremely anal when it comes to approving international accounts. Just ask any Canadian or Australian on the board. It took me three years and a formal complaint to Motorola USA to get my Canadian account approved, and then I was insulted and bullied by a local Motorola dealer who claimed I was trying to "compete" with them. (I don't even get a discount on pricing!)

Australians have told me only government and police can get accounts.

Is there a particular reason you need MOL access? Do you need to order software? Purchase an entitlement ID? Order parts? I encourage you to pirate software if you're in Asia. If Motorola doesn't like my advice, maybe they should change their policies and treat customers right. Customer has money, wants product, sell them the damn product already. Software can't be ordered through a dealer due to licensing agreements. (Third party)

Parts/EIDs may be purchased from a reputable dealer such as Sandy's Communications. He ships internationally. This is where I buy most of my stuff.

Thanks

This is Motorola reply and reject my MOL account:

FR: hrpn64

> Please be aware that Motorola Online is a tool for our accredited Dealers and Distributors only. Private customers can use www.motorola.com to search for more information on Motorola products.
    >
    > Best Regards,
    >
    > Tier 1 - Portal Support

@!#%^$!@^#%!@^%#!
    Last edited by xts2500; Nov 03, 2013 at 10:39 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by xts2500 View Post
    This is Motorola reply and reject my MOL account:

FR: hrpn64

> Please be aware that Motorola Online is a tool for our accredited Dealers and Distributors only. Private customers can use www.motorola.com to search for more information on Motorola products.
    >
    > Best Regards,
    >
    > Tier 1 - Portal Support

@!#%^$!@^#%!@^%#!
    I'd love to see Motorola define:

"accredited"
    "private customer"

"customer" implies an entity with money, who wishes to engage in a transaction. How can a customer engage in a transaction for a product, if it's not offered for sale on motorola.com, or not available whatsoever, in the case of certain software titles?

I do not encourage piracy in jurisdictions where the software may be legitimately obtained, but if you're in Asia like xts2500 or drahtlos04, by all means, pirate and network with each other. Don't even waste your time trying to source the software from Motorola. Their International market is severely mismanaged and non-businesslike.

They call themselves "Motorola Solutions", but I don't see any attempt/effort to come up with a solution for these international customers.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mars View Post
    It will not happen. Motorola is extremely anal when it comes to approving international accounts. Just ask any Canadian or Australian on the board. It took me three years and a formal complaint to Motorola USA to get my Canadian account approved, and then I was insulted and bullied by a local Motorola dealer who claimed I was trying to "compete" with them. (I don't even get a discount on pricing!)

Australians have told me only government and police can get accounts.

Is there a particular reason you need MOL access? Do you need to order software? Purchase an entitlement ID? Order parts? I encourage you to pirate software if you're in Asia. If Motorola doesn't like my advice, maybe they should change their policies and treat customers right. Customer has money, wants product, sell them the damn product already. Software can't be ordered through a dealer due to licensing agreements. (Third party)

Parts/EIDs may be purchased from a reputable dealer such as Sandy's Communications. He ships internationally. This is where I buy most of my stuff.
    Nice Advice!! :-)

want to get myself software & buy parts from Motorola.
    here got a lot pirate software. but only for conputers.
    no radio software....

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by drahtlos04 View Post
    Nice Advice!! :-)

want to get myself software & buy parts from Motorola.
    here got a lot pirate software. but only for conputers.
    no radio software....
    Just so we're clear, I'm not suggesting this website distributes pirated software. It will never happen. All I'm saying is if Motorola refuses to sell you something and you cannot purchase it, then they have placed no value upon the product. One cannot steal something which has no value. In your case, it would be prudent to come up with your own solution -- obtaining it through other channels.

I encourage the majority of our visitors in North America to acquire Motorola software titles legitimately, directly from Motorola. It's the right thing to do and supports the development of the products we use.