Before you post on this site, please read all of the posts found in our rules forum: https://communications.support/forum...mp-Information. Answers to all of your questions about participating in the site will be answered in those posts. Breaking the rules can be a fast way to get kicked off of the site.

Hi new users,

Thank you for signing up at the Communications.Support Forums. We're glad you're here.

We opened our doors publicly as P25.ca Forums in February. 2012. Many of our moderators/admin team came from elsewhere, where we worked on projects and helped each other in-private. We decided it would be prudent to help the community and give back what we can. Other related sites have been lacking in current information and participation, so rather than complain about things, P25.ca was opened.

Our membership includes system administrators, engineers, emergency services workers, government agencies, amateur radio operators, hobbyists and yes -- even employees from Motorola, EF Johnson, Thales and other major vendors.

Please create a new thread in this sub-forum and introduce yourselves. It's not mandatory, but serves as a great way to make some new friends and it absolutely guarantees your account will NEVER be deleted for 60-day inactivity with 0-posts. (This is our policy for inactive accounts).

There are currently no user-fees associated with membership here, and operating costs are (mostly) covered via generous donations from some of our members who have an interest in keeping the site going.

Thanks for visiting the site!

NOTE: I do not own this site and I am no longer involved with administering this site so do not contact me with any questions.