Thread: EFJ 5100 software??

Thanks

Default EFJ 5100 software??

I am looking for the software for a VHF EF Johnson 5100 242-5213-610BC4 it t has
    V 4.14.5 firmware. I was given 2.4.6 with the radio but I am getting a communicaton with radio error. From what i read this version may be too new for the firmware I have

This is my first venture into EFJ stuff so bare with me. Thanks!...

Thanks

This is a common issue with EFJ and with Tait and now Kenwood Icom next . Different versions of software only support certain builds of firmware. Fortunatly Motorola seems to have largly avioded this issue.

It is our understanding that EFJ online service department is very helpfull. They wont give you the software but they will tell you the version you would need. If they had a crossreferacne that they were willing to part with we would gladly post it here. Any EFJ dealers out there who can help with such a list??

Thanks

I dropped an Email to EFJ Its a weekend so I dont expect a quick answer

donw00 No Longer Registered

​Did you ever get the right PC Configure software you needed?. If not email me back @ donw00@yahoo.com I will help you out... TNX Don W9DMW

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by donw00 View Post
    ​Did you ever get the right PC Configure software you needed?. If not email me back @ donw00@yahoo.com I will help you out... TNX Don W9DMW
    We don't help out just one member around here. If you have something to share, share it with the community.

Thanks

The correct version is available here:

https://www.p25.ca/threads/1796-PC-Configure-2-10-2

You could upload yours as well.

donw00 No Longer Registered

Not trying to help just one person here, Just asking if he ever got it... As I would be more than happy to share with all. Being new to the group, I guess I will have to change the semantical way I present my answers or questions. I will keep that in mind for any further communications.... Thanks for pointing that out. Don