Thread: apx7000 conv pers

Thanks

Default apx7000 conv pers

Does each channel need its own conv personality or can I use one for a whole zone of channels? I know on the xts that are not fpp you can just use one conv pers for a group of channels that all will have the same configuration.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by medic550 View Post
    Does each channel need its own conv personality or can I use one for a whole zone of channels? I know on the xts that are not fpp you can just use one conv pers for a group of channels that all will have the same configuration.
    I have zones where I only have 1 personality for the whole thing. I group together FPP zones for common interest, i.e. digital/analog/signalling and then set the personality accordingly knowing i'm not going to change it while in FPP. Especially signalling, so when I get a hankerin' for some MDC on the ham freqs I can go to my MDC FPP scratch pad zone. Or if I wanted to dick around on a channel that I normally use signalling on I can go to a generic digital zone with an ID of 1 or a straight analog zone.

I still think that for 'true' FPP you will want 1 per so that when you change a major setting like a/d that it doesn't affect the other channels in that zone.