• If posting about a radio issue: Include the HOST, DSP and UCM/secure firmware versions, flashcode and CPS version you're using along with the operating system info. This is critical information.

A nice HT750 blue housing

Status

Radio Crazy

Contributing Member
CS Forums $upporter
Bought a sturdy nice blue HT750 housing from China, and it is just as good as if it were made here in this country. A little expensive $30 free shipping but it's nice. And fits the radio like a glove.

Attachments

• HT750 BLUE 1 VHF.JPG
    HT750 BLUE 1 VHF.JPG
    180.1 KB · Views: 417
  • HT750 BLUE 2 VHF.JPG
    HT750 BLUE 2 VHF.JPG
    161.5 KB · Views: 460
  • HT750 BLUE 3 VHF.JPG
    HT750 BLUE 3 VHF.JPG
    166.9 KB · Views: 353

Magnus

Prolific Contributor
CS Forums $upporter
Thats oddly sharp looking. I didn't think I would like the blue but it kinda grows on you. I think those were made for a Canadian certification or something.

cyrus

Trailer Park Superintendent
Staff member
CS Forums $upporter
I believe the Moto blue units were intrinsically safe for the mining/gas exploration industry in Canada.

Notarola

Prolific Contributor
CS Forums $upporter
I believe the Moto blue units were intrinsically safe for the mining/gas exploration industry in Canada.

you are correct Blue is used in the mining industry there are a ton of them in sudbury, also there are some in use at the salt mines in goderich. I have seen RED ones at the petrolium rfinery in oakville although these my be fire dept units.

xpr8300

Prolific Contributor
CS Forums $upporter
I ordered one of those and a yellow 1250 housing from the seller. IM not sure they are moto originals, but they certainly fit right. I just have a funny feeling as the motorola logos and model stickers have a "funny" font when compared to the original cases.

That said, i have some stickers on order from the MSS ;)

The seller did say he was trying to get some 1250 cases in blue. If he does, ill be snapping one of those up as well.

OP
Radio Crazy

Radio Crazy

Contributing Member
CS Forums $upporter
The seller did say he was trying to get some 1250 cases in blue. If he does, ill be snapping one of those up as well.
Count me in as well for some Blue 1250 cases also!

Notarola

Prolific Contributor
CS Forums $upporter
A blue XTS2500 case would look real cool.

A pink one would be too much LOL.

OP
Radio Crazy

Radio Crazy

Contributing Member
CS Forums $upporter
A blue XTS2500 case would look real cool.

A pink one would be too much LOL.
I agree with both statements, but it could be a pink case for the female progressive police officer,LOL or for that mattter, the gay male PO.

Pezking

Prolific Contributor
CS Forums $upporter
I ordered one of those and a yellow 1250 housing from the seller. IM not sure they are moto originals, but they certainly fit right. I just have a funny feeling as the motorola logos and model stickers have a "funny" font when compared to the original cases.

That said, i have some stickers on order from the MSS ;)

The font on the blue case does not look like Motorola's font.

Fail999

Contributing Member
Yeah, I have a blue 1250 that came from the Timmins area. It didnt work which is how I got it. When I opened it up, the entire radio was encased with epoxy. It proved to be unrepairable as getting the epoxy off was a little destructive unfortunately. It was the first real intrinsicly safe radio I had ever seen. Anyway, I put a regular 1250 in the case and the wife now uses it. Its pretty sharp looking.

Randy

OP
Radio Crazy

Radio Crazy

Contributing Member
CS Forums $upporter
Yeah, I have a blue 1250 that came from the Timmins area. It didnt work which is how I got it. When I opened it up, the entire radio was encased with epoxy. It proved to be unrepairable as getting the epoxy off was a little destructive unfortunately. It was the first real intrinsicly safe radio I had ever seen. Anyway, I put a regular 1250 in the case and the wife now uses it. Its pretty sharp looking.

Randy
A few pictures please.

Notarola

Prolific Contributor
CS Forums $upporter
The epoxy encased units are for explosive/corrosive atmosphere. They are rare because very few agancies buy them due to the unservicability issue you have discovered.

Mars

Prolific Contributor
CS Forums $upporter
b7spectra;**** said:
That is Ham Sexy!
You haven't seen my modified, yellow XTS3000 case I used while working my former job. It's not only fluorescent yellow, but has reflective DOT tape all over it LOL. Needed to be visible while standing on the roadway and easy to spot if I dropped it.

Nothing is as hamsexy as Avery's pink 5000 case.. hah hah

Avery Johannssenn

Prolific Contributor
CS Forums $upporter
Nothing is as hamsexy as Avery's pink 5000 case.. hah hah

;) Indeed!

173663660_af3e036773_o.jpg

Mars

Prolific Contributor
CS Forums $upporter
AHHHHHHHHHH! MY EYES!!

OP
Radio Crazy

Radio Crazy

Contributing Member
CS Forums $upporter
You sure will not lose that in a fire scene,looks like it glows in the dark.

Pezking

Prolific Contributor
CS Forums $upporter
How are you supposed to use it as a phone? It is only a model 2.

Status