EF Johnson PCC version to Firmware version ?

Status

Magnus

Prolific Contributor
CS Forums $upporter
Ok guys, I know Johnson is a little f'd in the head the way they do there software. Anybody know how to determine which PC Configure version is needed for which firmware?

I have a RS-5300 that when turned on lists

What version of PCC do I need to program it?

Last edited:

firemedic

I've got the matrix somewhere on a Excel spreadsheet. I'll see if I can find it and post it. It will take me a bit as it's at home and I am not for a while.

OP
Magnus

Magnus

Prolific Contributor
CS Forums $upporter
That would be awesome.

firemedic

PC Configure 2.10.2. Should be what is needed for that firmware. I had a few notes on my laptop but not the matrix. I think that was the last release of the 4.x firmware but won't swear to that.

NCRadioTech

Prolific Contributor
yes, pcc 2.10.2 was the last released for the x platform. firmware 4.14.5 was the last firmwar as well.

D

donw00

Not Registered
5100 config

Hello to all, Does anyone have a chart that shows what PCC Config to use with what version firmware. I have a 5100 HT, with 2.8.15 displayed when I turn the radio on, I have tried what versions of PC Config I have, But they will not program. They will read and give me all the info in the radio, Just will not program. Good ole Johnson with there many versions of programming software. Any help would be greatful. TNX Don

Here is my email address: don.w9dmw@gmail.com

Last edited:

xpr8300

Prolific Contributor
CS Forums $upporter
Hello to all, Does anyone have a chart that shows what PCC Config to use with what version firmware. I have a 5100 HT, with 2.8.15 displayed when I turn the radio on, I have tried what versions of PC Config I have, But they will not program. They will read and give me all the info in the radio, Just will not program. Good ole Johnson with there many versions of programming software. Any help would be greatful. TNX Don

Here is my email address: don.w9dmw@gmail.com

The officially sanctioned version is 1.28.08.
https://www.p25.ca/threads/1884-PCConfigure-1-28-0-8

Last edited by a moderator:
Status