Prolific Contributor
CS Forums $upporter
IC-9700 service manual

Attachments

• IC-9700_SM.pdf
    10.1 MB · Views: 17

RadioStar

Contributing Member
Hi Mars - thanks for posting this! As an IC-9700 owner, would love to be able to access this service manual and the one you posted for the ID-4100 (at https://communications.support/threads/14726-ID-4100A-E-Service-Manual) but seems like I haven't made enough posts on the forum to do that yet - is there any other way of obtaining these docs from you?

I guess on sending this I am at least one post closer to being able to access downloadable files!

Many thanks,
M5BOP, England

Number 6

T¹ ÆS Ø - Site Host
Staff member
CS Forums $upporter
Hi Mars - thanks for posting this! As an IC-9700 owner, would love to be able to access this service manual and the one you posted for the ID-4100 (at https://communications.support/threads/14726-ID-4100A-E-Service-Manual) but seems like I haven't made enough posts on the forum to do that yet - is there any other way of obtaining these docs from you?

I guess on sending this I am at least one post closer to being able to access downloadable files!

Many thanks,
M5BOP, England

The following is an excerpt from our rules:

“If you're new and your first post is a software or file request - YOU WILL BE BANNED. Try to participate and give a little before taking. At least say "hello" and introduce yourself.”

RadioStar

Contributing Member
I'm sorry guys, didn't mean to offend - was just so excited to see a service manual available for this radio on browsing what for me is a new and very interesting forum - my apologies....
Hopefully I'm still welcome - my name is Mark, I'm a Broadcast Engineer based on the east coast of the United Kingdom (county of Suffolk, England) who also happens to be a radio enthusiast, amateur callsign M5BOP

Thanks,
Mark

Number 6

T¹ ÆS Ø - Site Host
Staff member
CS Forums $upporter
I'm sorry guys, didn't mean to offend - was just so excited to see a service manual available for this radio on browsing what for me is a new and very interesting forum - my apologies....
Hopefully I'm still welcome - my name is Mark, I'm a Broadcast Engineer based on the east coast of the United Kingdom (county of Suffolk, England) who also happens to be a radio enthusiast, amateur callsign M5BOP

Thanks,
Mark

No offense taken but we've had a lot of people come here just for downloads in the past and we closed that door. It takes 25 contributory posts before you have download rights. Asking a member to send you something that you are not entitled to download is an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you had asked for software or some other type of file then I would have immediately banned you from the site but I will cut you some slack since you asked for a manual. Your post count has been reset to zero however.

Status