• If posting about a radio issue: Include the HOST, DSP and UCM/secure firmware versions, flashcode and CPS version you're using along with the operating system info. This is critical information.

Interesting error message on apx7000

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

motorolanovice

Write to radio and had error 15/10 anyone seen this before and know what it means? Everything seems to be working any ideas?

Magnus

Prolific Contributor
CS Forums $upporter
The radio gave you that error or the CPS?

Mars

Prolific Contributor
CS Forums $upporter
Do you have the Bluetooth board installed? If not, did you enable Bluetooth in the CPS?

If you don't have a Bluetooth board and the feature is enabled, it will cause an error. The BSM doesn't list the BT error code, so I'm assuming it's likely 15/10.

Let us know.

cyrus

Trailer Park Superintendent
Staff member
CS Forums $upporter
Probably a Bluetooth or Secure error message.

Bluetooth sounds more likely at this point.

OP
M

motorolanovice

I know what it was in the cps i checked ( External Accessory Enable) by accident. If theres nothing connected it displayes error 15/10, Mars I looked in cps help doesnt tell me what this feature is do you know?

Mars

Prolific Contributor
CS Forums $upporter
From APX Help:

Enables the external accessory. If it is connected to a radio, this allows the external accessory and the radio to communicate via XCMP (Extended Command and Management Protocol) messages. This feature applies on a radio-wide basis.

Magnus

Prolific Contributor
CS Forums $upporter
XCMP is a protocol Trbo and APX subscribers use to talk to accessories, at the moment I'm not aware of a reason to have that enabled, but I imagine something will be out sooner or later that uses it.

Notarola

Prolific Contributor
CS Forums $upporter
For TRBO its supposed to be for things like a keyboard/ display for messaging or mobile data terminals. or to access things like a DEK box or other toys. The dealership I asked wast too clear but they had asked Moto about it sometime in the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.