Liberty Programming Cable

discombobulated

Contributing Member
CS Forums $upporter
I was browsing the ebay last night and came across a $400 programming adapter. I know they are rare but gezz :bang:. So I decided to release my programming adapter files so you could make your own if you need to. I have probably made 40 or so of these. If you want one made I charge $25. I also have the pinout to hirose for keyloading but have never needed to make one.

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4586028

com501

Prolific Contributor
CS Forums $upporter
'Tis a thing of beauty!!

Number 6

T¹ ÆS Ø - Site Host
Staff member
CS Forums $upporter
I was browsing the ebay last night and came across a $400 programming adapter. I know they are rare but gezz :bang:. So I decided to release my programming adapter files so you could make your own if you need to. I have probably made 40 or so of these. If you want one made I charge $25. I also have the pinout to hirose for keyloading but have never needed to make one.

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4586028

If a member is interested in purchasing one of these, how should they contact you?

KI5JBQ

I went to the link and saved 3D files and sent it off third party to print. Will update on the progress.

xpr8300

Prolific Contributor
CS Forums $upporter
This is awesome! I always find it fascinating what the community can come up with to solve problems that the manufacturer abandoned!

KI5JBQ

NUMBER 6 REMOVED UNSAFE LINK

Not sure on the materials requested to be used. It has been made and shipped.

KMS30

Contributing Member
CS Forums $upporter
I have purchased several of these cables from discombobulated. They work perfectly.

Forts

Prolific Contributor
CS Forums $upporter
$400! Good lord..... and I thought the Harris Unity/XL programming cables were insane at $200.