Linking via Cisco Routers on Unicast?

Status
OP
Colt45ws

Colt45ws

Prolific Contributor
CS Forums $upporter
Current configs. Still having trouble getting it to work from spoke-hub-spoke. Everything else works. If I light up the hub, both spokes light up. Its just when a spoke is getting lit, the other spoke doesn't light.
Naneum is the Hub
Yakima and Spokane are spokes.

Attachments

• SPK-CISCO.txt
    2.9 KB · Views: 1
  • YAK-CISCO.txt
    2.9 KB · Views: 1
  • NAN-CISCO.txt
    3 KB · Views: 1
OP
Colt45ws

Colt45ws

Prolific Contributor
CS Forums $upporter
Its been fixed! Thanks to maxjam! He setup a zoom call and took a look at my stuff, prodded it until it worked! It turned out it needed nbma-mode enabled on the hub router. Immediately the network began to work the way I envisioned it. I am so thrilled that this is working.
We are going up this weekend, and installing the hub. Do not have a time frame yet for getting the spokes up, hopefully soon. Ill have one of my spokes running on my bench so I can get the last little configuration bugs worked out, which will be related to having to re-ip everything for the actual installation.

Attachments

• NAN-CISCO.txt
    3 KB · Views: 7
  • SPK-CISCO.txt
    2.9 KB · Views: 4
  • YAK-CISCO.txt
    2.9 KB · Views: 3
OP
Colt45ws

Colt45ws

Prolific Contributor
CS Forums $upporter
How did the hub install go this weekend?
Perfect. The tunnel came right up and began working to the Spokane spoke sitting here on my bench with a DL. I can talk into it with a portable in the shop and talk/listen to the Naneum. Works fantastic. Its exactly what I imagined this to work like.

Status