• If posting about a radio issue: Include the HOST, DSP and UCM/secure firmware versions, flashcode and CPS version you're using along with the operating system info. This is critical information.

Look at what this genius is trying to do!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firecpt809

Prolific Contributor
CS Forums $upporter
dumb ass ... thats just begging to be busted

M

motorolanovice

I love this guy what a dumbass $1200 for r12 cps good luck to him I hope moto are watchingUntitled.png

Mars

Prolific Contributor
CS Forums $upporter
I hope someone shoots him in the face.

OP
Kj553

Kj553

Prolific Contributor
He clearly has no clue about Motorola or CPS! He's begging for it! But hey, atleast he's offering free shipping! Rotflmfao!

Mars

Prolific Contributor
CS Forums $upporter
Honestly, Motorola doesn't seem to do any software enforcement-action these days, so all the power to him I guess. We have respected Motorola's IP rights by only posting software for products they no longer support.

Obviously ASTRO25 radios are still very current, and his asking price is more than what it costs to buy it legitmately...by about $1000!

People like that person should just be kicked in the testicles until they explode. That way they will never reproduce. Talk about being a LOW LIFE PIECES OF....

OP
Kj553

Kj553

Prolific Contributor
Well said Mars...couldn't agree more! He clearly has no brain cells. He's also selling other CPS for tons of money!

M

MP 6.7

I also love this at the bottom of the page:

** IF YOU USE MY LISTING AS YOURS, YOU ARE STEALING FROM ME! DON’T DO IT! **

K

Ken.Adams

There's nothing wrong with selling used software media. If it's an original disc, no copyrights were violated as he didn't copy anything. Whether he can legally transfer the license to use the software is another matter - that's not really settled law yet in the USA. (See Vernor v Autodesk.)

If anything, Motorola would probably be more likely to go after him for trademark infringement for using "Moto" in the name of his business.

Bigfella237

Ø Tactical OTAR Slayer
It's probably $199.95 for the software and the other $1000 goes directly to his defense lawyers as an initial payment on his legal fees? :rolleyes:

Mars

Prolific Contributor
CS Forums $upporter
Wow, $3K and no battery. Hell of a deal. What a goof. The going price for a new APX with battery/antenna is about $2400-2600 USD.

Pezking

Prolific Contributor
CS Forums $upporter
I guess he thinks 700 & 800 are two different bands.

Mars

Prolific Contributor
CS Forums $upporter
I've always considered 700 MHz an overflow band. I guess technically I'm wrong, since there are 700 MHz-only systems out there.

Mars

Prolific Contributor
CS Forums $upporter
Does it **** rainbows?
:alec::alec::alec::alec::alec::alec::alec::alec::alec::alec::alec::alec::alec::alec::alec::alec::alec::alec::alec::alec::alec::alec::alec:

Status
Not open for further replies.