Looking for specs on Decibel Products DB-4192

Status

moetorola

For arm pits sake
CS Forums $upporter
Looking for specs on DB-4192 800mhz duplexer...Specifically interested in max power rating. If memory serves me, i think 300watts.
My contingency plan for if/when the TTA fails.
I have searched high an low for the specs and no go so far.

TIA!!

(Admin, move if there is a better location)

TESTMODE

Prolific Contributor
CS Forums $upporter
Enjoying some adult beverages after attacking some extra spiny bouganvillea with a pole mounted chainsaw and could use some exercising of the google-fu...

Are you sure that it is a duplexer? After 30 minutes of searching, the only reference I can find to mention "DB4192" is in a block diagram for the DB8981-P TTA as one of two "Shape Factored Filter" preseclector options depending on what band you ordered. DB4196 was the other option, which led me to a scan of a catalog page for "Shape Factored Filters 806-901". The catalog page omits the actual specs on the 4192 (of course), but it looks to follow the typical db model schemes and likely will handle 300w.

Attached catalog pages I found.View attachment DB8980-TTA.pdfView attachment DB4190-Filter.pdf

CARC383

Prolific Contributor
It definitely is a duplexer and I've seen it advertised as an "interdigital duplexer" but with no power rating.

Enjoying some adult beverages after attacking some extra spiny bouganvillea with a pole mounted chainsaw and could use some exercising of the google-fu...

Are you sure that it is a duplexer? After 30 minutes of searching, the only reference I can find to mention "DB4192" is in a block diagram for the DB8981-P TTA as one of two "Shape Factored Filter" preseclector options depending on what band you ordered. DB4196 was the other option, which led me to a scan of a catalog page for "Shape Factored Filters 806-901". The catalog page omits the actual specs on the 4192 (of course), but it looks to follow the typical db model schemes and likely will handle 300w.

Attached catalog pages I found.View attachment 14400View attachment 14401

TESTMODE

Prolific Contributor
CS Forums $upporter

CARC383

Prolific Contributor
Looks like the fleabay seller listed it wrong, one filter has a 4192 label but the whole unit as a duplexer has a different part # on the front panel that I can't make out. Looks like the split might be 815/855Mhz as wired for a duplexer.

Correct. 4192 being the 806-824 low side.

If moetorola only has the 4192, he has a preselector, NOT a duplexer.

OP
moetorola

moetorola

For arm pits sake
CS Forums $upporter
AHHHHHHH,,,,,thanks guys.....you all got me on the right track. It appears the model i asked for from my partner in crime, he only gave me the model off the preselector only.:bang:

The chassis model is actually TDF6557A-A. I could not find that specific model, but one similar is 300watt.

Thankyou for you help gentlemen.

Status