• If posting about a radio issue: Include the HOST, DSP and UCM/secure firmware versions, flashcode and CPS version you're using along with the operating system info. This is critical information.

Making a HKN6145A cable from a HKN4363 Siren Cable

MSSIL

CS Forums $upporter
Hello everyone! I am new to Communications Support. I am trying to make a HKN6145A siren cable. This is the siren cable that also has the DEK plug but is NLA as of July 2020. I am going to make it from the still available siren cable HKN4363C. I have everything that I need except the additional receptacle contacts that go in the plug that mates with the siren box. Does anyone know either the Motorola or AMP part numbers is for these contacts?

code352

Prolific Contributor
CS Forums $upporter
The Motorola part number for the pins is 0984151B03 but appears to be NLA.

The contact pin removal tool makes things much easier, but is also NLA, 6684690C02

OP
MSSIL

MSSIL

CS Forums $upporter
Can someone please post a picture of what the contact removal tool 688490C02 looks like. I have a whole drawer full of Amp contact removal tools and am not sure which one should work. Thank You.

OP
MSSIL

MSSIL

CS Forums $upporter
Thanks! I have some of those. We used to use them on the old Micor control head plugs to reconfigure the accessory options. I wonder if the contacts are the same one. We have alot of old Micor stuff that we should have put in the dumpster years ago.

Number 6

T¹ ÆS Ø - Site Host
Staff member
CS Forums $upporter
@MSSIL

Our server reports that your email address is invalid. If it’s not fixed in 24 hours your account will automatically be dumped.

OP
MSSIL

MSSIL

CS Forums $upporter
Yes my exchange server has been under ransomware attack for 4 days. I can change to another email address and then switch back whenever they pay the ransom or figure out what they are going to do.