MCC7500 Multiselect volume adjust.

moetorola

For arm pits sake
CS Forums $upporter
MCC7500 Trunked 7.18, when a Multiselect call is made on Fire console for example, the audio comes out of the unselect speaker of the other consoles. (at a low audio level) even when volume is turned down all the way on those talkgroups.

Is there a way a dispatcher can adjust the multiselect audio, besides the speaker itself?

DWIW, If instead of Multiselect call, individual calls of those MS TG's, does not come thru on the other consoles, as expected with volumes all the way down.

Clear as mud?? I have dug thru PM and do not see anything for this, unless i am blind..which is likely the issue, LOL

EM36

BDA Wizard
CS Forums $upporter
I don't think there is a way for them to adjust other than the local speaker. You could cross mute the other consoles but not sure if they will like this. We have both here at two centers. We use the unmuted for training purposes.

OP
moetorola

moetorola

For arm pits sake
CS Forums $upporter
I don't think there is a way for them to adjust other than the local speaker. You could cross mute the other consoles but not sure if they will like this. We have both here at two centers. We use the unmuted for training purposes.
Is there a way to adjust the volume level, it seems like it is fixed? (besides the volume control on the speaker).
It seems when unselect audio comes thru, the audio level is different than the MulitiGroup call audio.
Part of that is the unselect sources have separate volume controls.

EM36

BDA Wizard
CS Forums $upporter
I don't think there is any way to adjust. Minimum volume yes but nothing except the local vol control for unselect. I asked one of my techs and he echoed this.. The vpm only has one output and non adjustable.