• If posting about a radio issue: Include the HOST, DSP and UCM/secure firmware versions, flashcode and CPS version you're using along with the operating system info. This is critical information.

Motorola Download Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

DTUCKERCKFR

Has anyone been able to download 21.40.01? Have been trying for a week and it keeps erroring out about 45Mb into the download. multiple computers.

Number 6

T¹ ÆS Ø - Site Host
Staff member
CS Forums $upporter
Has anyone been able to download this, Have been trying for a week and it keeps erroring out about 45Mb into the download. multiple computers

My downloads fail as well.

Number 6

T¹ ÆS Ø - Site Host
Staff member
CS Forums $upporter
My downloads fail as well.

Ive tried 2 different computers, 2 different physical locations (different cities) with different Internet providers, and 3 different browsers. All downloads fail after about 130 to 150 MB.

Notarola

Prolific Contributor
CS Forums $upporter
If your after v21.40.01 I was able to dowload from MOL but I selected the standalone version.

Number 6

T¹ ÆS Ø - Site Host
Staff member
CS Forums $upporter
I've tried downloading CPS 21.40.01 for hours on MOL without success. Can't download tuner either. The files don't show up on the new site that uses the download manager.

PSEhub

Prolific Contributor
CS Forums $upporter
Just to clarify, I do not see R21.40.01 SUITE at all yet, also tried "guessing" the direct link.

Standalone CPS which is 1.6GB R21.40.01 downloads with no issues here, as well as Tuner R21.60.01.

Number 6

T¹ ÆS Ø - Site Host
Staff member
CS Forums $upporter
Just to clarify, I do not see R21.40.01 SUITE at all yet, also tried "guessing" the direct link.

Standalone CPS which is 1.6GB R21.40.01 downloads with no issues here, as well as Tuner R21.60.01.

That’s what I found too. Both downloads fail. CPS fails at about 300 MB right now.

phonebuff

Prolific Contributor
CS Forums $upporter
Recently, I have had MOL issues with larger downloads and when I open a ticket I get a Google Drive link with the file I am looking for there -

------------------

FMTRU140D

Contributing Member
CS Forums $upporter
Have you tried Google Chrome to download software. I had the same problem and after the switch, no problems at all.

com501

Prolific Contributor
CS Forums $upporter
Some of us cannot use alternative browsers due to security issues. Motorola needs to fix this. Downloads are a simple problem.

My suite download consistently fails at about 1.5gb.

FMTRU140D

Contributing Member
CS Forums $upporter
I agree, they need to fix this but I doubt if they will, unless someone with enough clout forces them to.

I have had to make the transition to the new CPQ tool to do MR quotes and it only works right with Chrome.

KE4ZNR

Contributing Member
What I experienced was that if I tried to download it through the newer "MyView" abomination that it would crap out or the zip was corrupted.
I was able to finally download the standalone CPS from the old MOL "Resource Center".
I hope that helps someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.