Motorola R2550A tracking gen 93C46 backup

Status

jry

Prolific Contributor
CS Forums $upporter
Anyone taken a backup of the 93C46 on the uP boarch with the tracking gen option installed ?

Dumped one without the option and the REV 3.0 firmware ....looks completely different then the R2600/A/B. Processor board is different form the 2600/A/B as well.
Not sure if they made a new uP board for this version or if it's a R2600C vintage board being used. The Service Manual RLN4120C is NLA from Motorola .

Will post the firmware and dump I have and maybe that will help someone down the road when I read the EPROM's

navtv

Contributing Member
CS Forums $upporter
Post your EEPROM dump here and I will take a look at it.

Anyone taken a backup of the 93C46 on the uP boarch with the tracking gen option installed ?

Dumped one without the option and the REV 3.0 firmware ....looks completely different then the R2600/A/B. Processor board is different form the 2600/A/B as well.
Not sure if they made a new uP board for this version or if it's a R2600C vintage board being used. The Service Manual RLN4120C is NLA from Motorola .

Will post the firmware and dump I have and maybe that will help someone down the road when I read the EPROM's

Status