• If posting about a radio issue: Include the HOST, DSP and UCM/secure firmware versions, flashcode and CPS version you're using along with the operating system info. This is critical information.

New here with a MTS2000 Flashpoint Model III

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cmeador

Hello, From what I've seen so far this is a great forum. Lots of good info. I have just recently acquired a MTS 2000 flashpoint model III and would like to know more about it. Any input would be great. Thanks.

OP
C

cmeador

I successfully read the radio with the cps. Turns out it is a 800 Mhz model.

Notarola

Prolific Contributor
CS Forums $upporter
Still usefull for monitoring non digital 800 meg systems.

OP
C

cmeador

Still usefull for monitoring non digital 800 meg systems.
The radio is actullay for one of my storm spotters. It has to be VHF high band. It will be exchanged for the correct model. Just hope I have as good luck reading it as with the 800.

Notarola

Prolific Contributor
CS Forums $upporter
The same software will read all freq bands. Just be sure your buying a nothamerican radio and not a european model. There are a lot of both on ebay.

OP
C

cmeador

The replacement radio arrived and seems to be fine. The CPS read it and I setup the personalities and zones. Had a few invalid fields but got them corrected. Radio appears to be working although the lights on the charger don't come on so I am not not sure if it's working.

Status
Not open for further replies.