New Hytera CPS V9

Status

Muxlow

Banned, Bad boys, bad boys, whatcha gonna do, what
New programming software is out. Version 9.
Couple things were removed that i could find.. main thing that is new is mixed mode on the mobiles/portables.
Under a digital channel you can turn mixed mode on.

DMR is the priority and when it hears an analog signal it switches over to analog until the time out setting expires then goes back to digital.
Sadly there is no analog-digital mixed mode.. Would of been nice if they had that too so on analog and when it hears a digital signal changes over like the Kenwood NX radios do. Maybe a future fw upgrade

OP
Muxlow

Muxlow

Banned, Bad boys, bad boys, whatcha gonna do, what
Release notes

Attachments

• DMR Conventional Radio_Release Notes_R9.0_V1.0 (i).pdf
    452.4 KB · Views: 14

sidthekid

CS Forums $upporter
When I try to take a look at the file, I get this :

vBulletin Message

sidthekid, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I get the same thing with images.

Number 6

T¹ ÆS Ø - Site Host
Staff member
CS Forums $upporter
When I try to take a look at the file, I get this :

vBulletin Message

sidthekid, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I get the same thing with images.

https://communications.support/threads/15732-Dowloading-files-attachments?p=105904#post105904

Status