Possible new forum / subforum

Status

Keith

Contributing Member
Whats the possibility of starting a "what did I work on today / what did I fix today sub forum in servicing and repairing?
Put stuff in that required a soldering iron and volt meter at minimum to repair. Maybe comment on what the issue was, troubleshooting steps and final repair?
Just thinking out loud mostly.
But maybe it's a place to brag ourselves up on our electronic troubleshooting and repair skills, or lack there of

RFI-EMI-GUY

Prolific Contributor
CS Forums $upporter
I am all for it. My project this week. Fix my Motorola Razr V3m. The earpiece audio has failed. Trying to figure out if it is a flex, the transducer or what. Got to keep this old phone working until Jan 2022. So far I have used my VOM and the soldering iron is warming up close by..

EM36

BDA Wizard
CS Forums $upporter
I just saved a load of money on my car insurance

Bill_G

Prolific Contributor
I think we already have the ability to start a I DUN THS TADAY thread. Don't know that we need a whole forum for that.

Bill_G

Prolific Contributor
What did you do to fix something today?

I have to run two strands of CAT5 between two buildings at a high site through a buried 2" duct that is already crowded. Everybody wants them some fresh hot-n-cold running etherwebs these days, and nobody wants to pay for conduit, or a PTP gigabit link.

Status