• If posting about a radio issue: Include the HOST, DSP and UCM/secure firmware versions, flashcode and CPS version you're using along with the operating system info. This is critical information.

REMOTE MT KIT for XPR5550

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoser

Prolific Contributor
Just got the kit in for my XPR5550 (PMLN5404A). I have an XPR5550 with the BT/GPS board I want to trunk mount.

Pulled the head off of the mobile to replace the new REMT face, and the flex is narrower. The flex behind the BT/GPS option board seems the right size.

Do I need to pull off the OPT board to do this? I see a spare slot as well behind there....use this?

The manual is useless.

OP
hoser

hoser

Prolific Contributor
Self sorted....Correct kit is PMLN6404A for the XPR5550

Just got the kit in for my XPR5550 (PMLN5404A). I have an XPR5550 with the BT/GPS board I want to trunk mount.

Pulled the head off of the mobile to replace the new REMT face, and the flex is narrower. The flex behind the BT/GPS option board seems the right size.

Do I need to pull off the OPT board to do this? I see a spare slot as well behind there....use this?

The manual is useless.

escomm

Prolific Contributor
CS Forums $upporter
You don't have a remote kit for the XPR5000. Your kit is for the XPR4000 mobiles. The proper part number for the XPR5000 kit is PMLN6404A. Hope this helps

Status
Not open for further replies.