• If posting about a radio issue: Include the HOST, DSP and UCM/secure firmware versions, flashcode and CPS version you're using along with the operating system info. This is critical information.

RPX4747A Intellichgarger 2??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firecpt809

Prolific Contributor
CS Forums $upporter
I took a few of these in a trade.. They look like the standard Jedi drop in charger.. These do fit the XTS's though. I've tried a few jedi and XTS's and get different color lights on known good batteries. Sometimes its solid red. Sometimes green sometimes its solid red then flashing on a known good battery and sometimes nothing ... Ive used a mix of Nicd NiMh and LiOn. I know what the Impres colors and flashing lights mean. I cant find any documentation online for these.

MTS2000DES

Prolific Contributor
CS Forums $upporter
I took a few of these in a trade.. They look like the standard Jedi drop in charger.. These do fit the XTS's though. I've tried a few jedi and XTS's and get different color lights on known good batteries. Sometimes its solid red. Sometimes green sometimes its solid red then flashing on a known good battery and sometimes nothing ... Ive used a mix of Nicd NiMh and LiOn. I know what the Impres colors and flashing lights mean. I cant find any documentation online for these.

We had a bunch of these in the MTS2000 days. they do not charge Lithium Ion batteries, as they were made before Motorola started making LiON battery packs- they do charge NiCD and NiMH though. Red then green means the battery is not compatible, solid green immediately means slow (trickle charge), solid red is rapid charge, flashing green is 90 percent charged. This is all from memory, if I can find the little booklet that came with the one I have, I'll see what is says.

Alpha

T¹ ÆS Ø - Moderator, CS Forums $upporter
Staff member
CS Forums $upporter
It might - you have to look under the unit to see if it has the "Tri-Chemistry Upgaded" sticker on the bottom. A lot of the chargers got them in later production instead of making up a new part # for the unit they put newer firmware chargers inside and put stickers on the bottom of the chargers to indicate the fact. Additionally yellow lights mean standby for over temp or incorrect ID resistor values, IIRC.

Status
Not open for further replies.