Stico Multiband

Status

NSPD

Prolific Contributor
CS Forums $upporter
Looking at doing two multiband antennas on a new vehicle install.. equipment going in is a Harris XG-100M, Kenwood NX-5700/5800, and a 700mhz DVRS. I would like the put the XG-100M on it's own antenna and the rest on the 2nd antenna via a triplexer.

The Larsen seems to be the go-to multiband antenna these days but I need this to be fairly low profile and the giant spring base and coil doesn't work well for that.

I'm looking at the Stico RFMT-NT-V/U/C-A to put on standard NMO mounts. Anyone using these that can comment on their performance in the 150-174, 450-520, and 700/800 bands?

Better yet.. anyone have any side and back pictures of the actually installed on something?

Thanks!

Dubs

Contributing Member
CS Forums $upporter
Can't comment on the Sti-co sorry, but check out the Panorama ASFC-155-U2-S5 if you don't already have you heart set on the former. I have two of these with their NMO to stud mount option on an install and they blend in pretty well. RF performance seems pretty good also.

OP
NSPD

NSPD

Prolific Contributor
CS Forums $upporter
Can't comment on the Sti-co sorry, but check out the Panorama ASFC-155-U2-S5 if you don't already have you heart set on the former. I have two of these with their NMO to stud mount option on an install and they blend in pretty well. RF performance seems pretty good also.

That looks really interesting..

Not sure it will cover my needed frequencies though.. are you using it in the ham bands at all? I need to transmit in the 144-148 and 440-450 range occasionally, and receive in the 167-174 range is very important to me as well. We also use alot of 700 simplex in the 760-775 range so that is a bit concerning as well.

Dubs

Contributing Member
CS Forums $upporter
Ah, haven't tried any ham stuff on those sorry. There is a data sheet on the site and vhf looks pretty narrow as you'd expect.

Status