Stolen APX1500 Mobile 466CRM0339

EM36

BDA Wizard
CS Forums $upporter
Stolen 11/9/21 from Worcester Ma, City of Worcester Water Dept truck 4-007 with radio APX1500 - 466CRM0339 in vehicle.

Radio has been passively stunned and is now considered stolen unless the truck magically reappears. FWIW the truck has been bolo many times over the last few days, city logos etc have been painted over to conceal. Radio unaffiliated from the system 4 hours after it was stolen and I've put a passive stun in on this and notified other local agencies. They're having a field day committing crimes while driving the truck....

OP
EM36

EM36

BDA Wizard
CS Forums $upporter
No GPS locating capability ?
"Radio unaffiliated from the system 4 hours after it was stolen"

It didn't de-affiliate politely. The system queried it and when it didn't answer it was removed and the ip address would be dropped also at that point.

Power button was not used otherwise it would have de-affiliated politely. In this case it was either crowbarred off the hump or it had it's power wires ripped out the back. Take your pick. It's deader than elvis.

Someone recently told me elvis was alive.

Last edited:

JeffFireRadio

Contributing Member
Sorry for the loss. As a system admin, I have enough to keep me busy on a good day. I take this stuff personally (but shouldn't). Not buckets of money in the budget to replace expensive radios needlessly.

Now time to de-affiliate the perps from the system. :) You know...some WACN. UID= 0

OP
EM36

EM36

BDA Wizard
CS Forums $upporter
Update this radio is still considered stolen. It hasn't surfaced...